Monday, July 19, 2010

Medicines Donated to Lok Biradari Prakalp

Medicines Donated to Lok Biradari Prakalp are as follows :-
Cefuroxime Sodium Injection IP 250 mg (I.V/I.M use only) - 25 Nos
Saline Nazal Solution (Saline Nasal Drops) 10 ml- 7 Nos
Xylometazoline Nasal Drops IP 10 ml- 5 Nos
Formoterol Fumarate and Mometasone Foroate Power for Inhalation -10 Nos
Foremoterol Fumarae and Budesonide Powder for Inhalation IP - 11 Nos
Ramipril & Hydrochlorothiazide Capsules - 2.5/12/5-104 Nos
Losartan Tablets IP 50 mg A Class Antihypertensive - 80 Nos
Atorvastatin and Enteric Coated Asprin Capsules - 100 Nos
Rupatadine 10 mg -40 Nos
Itopride Hydrochloride Tablets 50 mg -60 Nos
Montelukast Sodium and Levocetirizine Tablets - 40 Nos
Atorvastatin Tablets IP 10 mg - 200 Nos
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Spray 5 G - 4 Nos
Polyvinyl Alcohol and Povidone Eye Drops 5 ml- 3 Nos

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I tried accessing the website givemedicines.org but the site was inaccessible. I have taken on a community initiative to collect unused medicines from 170 flats in my society and donate it to a charity/dispensary etc which require the same - I wanted to know of any charity where i could do the same. I stay in Bandra East, Mumbai. My email id is amandeep.bhan@gmail.com

    Regards,

    Amandeep

    ReplyDelete